+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On April 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator BALDACCI of Penobscot the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Reports Read
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative MATLACK of St. George, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On March 30, 2021 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On January 11, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
+ − Sponsors (9)