+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On May 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On April 1, 2015 in the House:
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Resolve REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
On March 31, 2015 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- On motion by Senator Langley of Hancock REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS
- Taken from the table by the President
On March 26, 2015 in the Senate:
- Unfinished Business
- On motion by Senator McCORMICK of Kennebec Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE
- Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES suggested and ordered printed
+ − Sponsors (9)