+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On April 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 137 Yeas 24 - Nays 11 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- On motion by Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Reports Read
On April 28, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 81 - Nays 63 - Absent 7 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 31
- On motion of Representative TUCKER of Brunswick, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On January 11, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (8)