+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On April 15, 2014 in the House:
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The House RECEDED and CONCURRED to INDEFINITELY POSTPONING the Joint Order and accompanying papers.
On April 15, 2014 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- On motion by Senator CLEVELAND of Androscoggin Joint Order and accompanying papers INDEFINITELY POSTPONED , in NON-CONCURRENCE.
On April 14, 2014 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- READ and PASSED.
+ − Sponsor