+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (7)
On April 21, 2014 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On April 16, 2014 in the House:
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
On April 15, 2014 in the Senate:
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 1 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On April 9, 2014 in the Senate:
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
On April 8, 2014 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably.
On April 1, 2014 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
On March 31, 2014 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Vote
April 15, 2014: Senate Vote on SB 604, FINAL PASSAGE (#396)
- Yeas: 35
- Nays: 1
- Absent: 3