+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On June 15, 2016 in the House:
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On June 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On June 14, 2016 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
On June 7, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On June 6, 2016 in the Senate:
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
+ − Vote
June 15, 2016: Senate Vote on SB 5, FINAL PASSAGE (#20)
- Yeas: 36
- Absent: 3
+ − Sponsor