+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 1, 2020 in the Senate:
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
On May 31, 2020 in the House:
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
On May 27, 2020 in the Senate:
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Received from the House without amendments.
On May 27, 2020 in the House:
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
On May 22, 2020 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/27/20.
On May 21, 2020 in the House:
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
On May 20, 2020 in the House:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Reported favorably (13-0-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On May 13, 2020 in the House:
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
On May 11, 2020 in the Senate:
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On May 7, 2020 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
On March 16, 2020 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
On March 11, 2020 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor