+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On June 3, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On June 2, 2013 in the House:
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
On May 31, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 28 yeas and 5 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On May 30, 2013 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
On April 18, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On April 17, 2013 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
+ − Vote
May 31, 2013: Senate Vote on SB 248, FINAL PASSAGE (#820)
- Yeas: 28
- Nays: 5
- Absent: 6
+ − Sponsor