+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On June 7, 2019 in the House:
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
On June 5, 2019 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 93, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
On June 4, 2019 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/05/19.
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
+ − Vote
June 5, 2019: House Vote on HR 283, FINAL CONSIDERATION (#989)
- Yeas: 93
- Absent: 12