+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On May 8, 2015 in the House:
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
On May 7, 2015 in the Senate:
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
On May 6, 2015 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On May 5, 2015 in the House:
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
On May 5, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read by title and concurred in by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered returned to the House.
On May 4, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 4, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, rules suspended, adopted, ordered to the Senate.
+ − Vote
May 5, 2015: Senate Vote on HCR 109, FINAL PASSAGE (#207)
- Yeas: 35
- Absent: 4
+ − Sponsors (141)