+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On May 23, 2018 in the House:
- Effective date: See Act.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 498.
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
On May 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Signed by the President of the Senate on 5/22/2018.
On May 18, 2018 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On May 16, 2018 in the House:
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 84, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
On May 11, 2018 in the House:
- Scheduled for concurrence on 05/16/18.
On May 9, 2018 in the House:
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
On May 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 28 yeas and 5 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On April 30, 2018 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On April 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On April 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably.
On April 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
On April 16, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On April 12, 2018 in the House:
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 90, nays 3. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On April 6, 2018 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/12/18.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On April 5, 2018 in the House:
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 338 reported by the Committee on Health and Welfare (10-0).
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Votes (3)
- Yeas: 84
- Absent: 20
May 9, 2018: Senate Vote on HB 891, FINAL PASSAGE (#911)
- Yeas: 28
- Nays: 5
- Absent: 6
April 12, 2018: House Vote on HB 891, FINAL PASSAGE (#413)
- Yeas: 90
- Nays: 3
- Absent: 12
+ − Sponsors (57)