+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On July 1, 2015 in the House:
- Effective date: August 1, 2015.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 439.
On June 11, 2015 in the House:
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
On June 11, 2015 in the Senate:
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
On June 10, 2015 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On June 9, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 98, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
On June 7, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for concurrence on 6/09/2015.
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
On June 6, 2015 in the Senate:
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On June 4, 2015 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On June 3, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On June 2, 2015 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably.
On May 28, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
On May 27, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 26, 2015 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 97, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 21, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 5/26/2015.
On May 18, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On May 14, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 251 reported by the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice (11-0).
+ − Amendments (6)
+ − Votes (4)
June 9, 2015: House Vote on HB 841, CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#995)
- Yeas: 98
- Absent: 7
June 6, 2015: Senate Vote on HB 841, FINAL PASSAGE (#890)
- Yeas: 37
- Absent: 2
- Yeas: 23
- Nays: 66
- Absent: 16
May 26, 2015: House Vote on HB 841, FINAL PASSAGE (#485)
- Yeas: 97
- Absent: 8
+ − Sponsor