+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On July 1, 2015 in the House:
- Effective date: August 1, 2015.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 437.
On June 11, 2015 in the House:
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
On June 10, 2015 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On June 9, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 99, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
On June 7, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for concurrence on 6/09/2015.
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
On June 6, 2015 in the Senate:
- The amended bill was read by title, passed by a vote of 38 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On June 4, 2015 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On June 3, 2015 in the Senate:
- Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On June 2, 2015 in the Senate:
- Reported with amendments.
On May 25, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
On May 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 20, 2015 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 14, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 5/20/2015.
On May 13, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On May 12, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 706 reported by the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure (12-0-1).
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Votes (3)
June 9, 2015: House Vote on HB 839, CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#993)
- Yeas: 99
- Absent: 6
June 6, 2015: Senate Vote on HB 839, FINAL PASSAGE (#886)
- Yeas: 38
- Absent: 1
May 20, 2015: House Vote on HB 839, FINAL PASSAGE (#433)
- Yeas: 96
- Absent: 9
+ − Sponsors (24)