+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On May 21, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Retirement.
On May 20, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 16, 2013 in the House:
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 57, nays 40. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 14, 2013 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 5/16/2013.
On May 13, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading - regular calendar.
On May 10, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 53 reported by the Committee on Retirement (7-2).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor