+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On June 4, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On June 4, 2015 in the House:
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 80, nays 16. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On June 3, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 6/04/2015.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Reported with amendments (16-0).
On April 13, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On April 3, 2015 in the House:
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Vote
June 4, 2015: House Vote on HB 725, FINAL PASSAGE (#762)
- Yeas: 80
- Nays: 16
- Absent: 9
+ − Sponsors (20)