+ − Summaries (6)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On June 19, 2013 in the House:
- Effective date: January 1, 2014.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 403.
On June 6, 2013 in the House:
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
On June 5, 2013 in the Senate:
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
On June 5, 2013 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On June 4, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 92, nays 2, Senate amendments concurred in.
On June 3, 2013 in the House:
- Scheduled for concurrence on 6/4/2013.
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
On June 3, 2013 in the Senate:
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 38 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Rules suspended. Called from the Calendar.
On May 21, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
On May 13, 2013 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On May 8, 2013 in the Senate:
- Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On May 7, 2013 in the Senate:
- Reported with amendments.
On April 30, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
On April 29, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On April 25, 2013 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 74, nays 8. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On April 22, 2013 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 4/25/2013.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading - regular calendar.
On April 18, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 21 reported by the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice (14-0).
+ − Amendments (3)
+ − Votes (3)
June 4, 2013: House Vote on HB 717, CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#856)
- Yeas: 92
- Nays: 2
- Absent: 11
June 3, 2013: Senate Vote on HB 717, FINAL PASSAGE (#917)
- Yeas: 38
- Absent: 1
April 25, 2013: House Vote on HB 717, FINAL PASSAGE (#135)
- Yeas: 74
- Nays: 8
- Absent: 23
+ − Sponsors (17)