+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (19)
On June 22, 2017 in the House:
- Effective date: 07/01/17.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 68.
On June 7, 2017 in the House:
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
On June 7, 2017 in the Senate:
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
On June 6, 2017 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On June 5, 2017 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Rules suspended. Read by title and advanced to third reading and final passage.
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
On June 5, 2017 in the House:
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
On May 9, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On May 8, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 4, 2017 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 102, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 1, 2017 in the House:
- Made Special Order of the day No. 4 for 05/04/17.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Reported with amendments (15-0).
On April 10, 2017 in the House:
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.
+ − Amendments (3)
+ − Votes (3)
June 5, 2017: Senate Vote on HB 620, FINAL PASSAGE (#847)
- Yeas: 37
- Absent: 1
- Yeas: 66
- Nays: 35
- Absent: 3
May 4, 2017: House Vote on HB 620, FINAL PASSAGE (#169)
- Yeas: 102
- Absent: 2
+ − Sponsors (10)