+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On May 22, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On May 21, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 20, 2019 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 65, nays 36. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 7, 2019 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/20/19.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On May 6, 2019 in the House:
- Reported favorably (10-0).
On April 22, 2019 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On April 17, 2019 in the House:
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Vote
May 20, 2019: House Vote on HB 603, FINAL PASSAGE (#409)
- Yeas: 65
- Nays: 36
- Absent: 4
+ − Sponsor