+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On May 28, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Finance.
On May 27, 2019 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably.
On May 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Rules suspended.
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 22, 2019 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 91, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 16, 2019 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/22/19.
On May 14, 2019 in the House:
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On May 13, 2019 in the House:
- Reported favorably (10-0).
On April 22, 2019 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On April 17, 2019 in the House:
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
May 22, 2019: House Vote on HB 597, FINAL PASSAGE (#495)
- Yeas: 91
- Absent: 14
+ − Sponsor