+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On May 21, 2013 in the Senate:
- The amended bill was read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted.
On May 13, 2013 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On May 8, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On May 7, 2013 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably.
On April 25, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
On April 24, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On April 23, 2013 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 67, nays 25. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On April 18, 2013 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 4/23/2013.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading - regular calendar.
On April 17, 2013 in the House:
- Reported with amendments (9-6) (Regular).
On April 8, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
On February 1, 2013 in the House:
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 2/1/2013.
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
+ − Amendments (8)
+ − Votes (5)
- Yeas: 11
- Nays: 22
- Absent: 6
- Yeas: 10
- Nays: 24
- Absent: 5
- Yeas: 12
- Nays: 23
- Absent: 4
- Yeas: 30
- Nays: 62
- Absent: 13
April 23, 2013: House Vote on HB 5, FINAL PASSAGE (#93)
- Yeas: 67
- Nays: 25
- Absent: 13
+ − Sponsors (23)