+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 19, 2015 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
On April 29, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On April 28, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On April 28, 2015 in the House:
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 2. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On April 22, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 4/28/2015.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On April 21, 2015 in the House:
- Reported with amendments (14-0).
On April 13, 2015 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On April 3, 2015 in the House:
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
April 28, 2015: House Vote on HB 495, FINAL PASSAGE (#81)
- Yeas: 94
- Nays: 2
- Absent: 9
+ − Sponsors (21)