+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 14, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On May 13, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 10, 2013 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Rules suspended, called out of its regular order.
On May 9, 2013 in the House:
- Ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading - regular calendar.
- Read by title, House floor amendments adopted.
- Called from the calendar.
On May 7, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
On May 6, 2013 in the House:
- Reported unfavorably (18-0).
On April 8, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On April 1, 2013 in the House:
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/1/2013.
On March 29, 2013 in the House:
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Amendments (6)
+ − Vote
May 10, 2013: House Vote on HB 474, FINAL PASSAGE (#340)
- Yeas: 99
- Absent: 6
+ − Sponsor