+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On June 3, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
On May 31, 2013 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On May 30, 2013 in the Senate:
- Rules suspended. Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On May 28, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Finance.
On May 27, 2013 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably.
On April 18, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
On April 17, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On April 16, 2013 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 73, nays 16. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Rules suspended, called out of its regular order.
On April 11, 2013 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 4/16/2013.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading - regular calendar.
On April 10, 2013 in the House:
- Reported with amendments (16-0) (Regular).
On April 8, 2013 in the House:
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
On April 1, 2013 in the House:
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/1/2013.
On March 26, 2013 in the House:
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Amendments (4)
+ − Vote
April 16, 2013: House Vote on HB 238, FINAL PASSAGE (#28)
- Yeas: 73
- Nays: 16
- Absent: 16
+ − Sponsors (34)