+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On June 9, 2016 in the House:
- Effective date: 08/01/2016.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 465.
On June 2, 2016 in the House:
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
On June 2, 2016 in the Senate:
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
On June 1, 2016 in the House:
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
On May 31, 2016 in the House:
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
On May 30, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 31 yeas and 2 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
On May 26, 2016 in the Senate:
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
On May 25, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
On May 24, 2016 in the Senate:
- Reported favorably.
On May 16, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
On May 12, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
On May 11, 2016 in the House:
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 90, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
On May 5, 2016 in the House:
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/11/2016.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
On May 4, 2016 in the House:
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 176 reported by the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice (12-0).
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (31)