+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (17)
- Posting waived
- Returned to Licensing & Occupations (H)
- 1st reading
- Taken from Licensing & Occupations (H)
- Posted in committee
- To Licensing & Occupations (H)
- Received in House
- 3rd reading
- Floor amendment (2) withdrawn
- Passed 29-7 with committee amendment (1-title), floor amendment (1)
- Passed over and retained in the Orders of the Day
- Posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- 2nd reading, to Rules
- Floor amendments (1) and (2) filed
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar with committee amendment (1-title)
- To Licensing, Occupations, & Administrative Regulations (S)
- Introduced in Senate
+ − Amendments (3)
Make title amendment.
Delete amendments to KRS 244.080, which dealt with alcohol service to intoxicated persons.
Amend KRS 244.080 to forbid a retail licensee from serving alcohol to a person who reasonably appears to be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or any other intoxicating substance.