Direct the staff of the Legislative Research Commission to study whether counties should be offered the option of conducting elections in centralized voting centers rather than in voting precincts.
On February 18, 2014 in the Senate:
- To State & Local Government (S)
On February 13, 2014 in the Senate:
On February 12, 2014 in the House:
- 3rd reading, adopted 49-46 with committee amendment (1)
On February 11, 2014 in the House:
- Placed in the Orders of the Day for Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- Taken from Rules
On February 5, 2014 in the House:
On February 4, 2014 in the House:
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar with committee amendment (1)
On January 30, 2014 in the House:
On January 14, 2014 in the House:
- To Elections, Const. Amendments & Intergovernmental Affairs (H)
On January 13, 2014 in the House:
Amend the date by which the study results are to be reported to the Legislative Research Commission from October 30, 2014, to November 30, 2014.
Nothing posted by your team.