+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
- To Judiciary
- Received in Senate
- 3rd reading, passed 92-0 with Committee Substitutes (1) floor amendment (1)
- Posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Monday, January 25
- Floor amendment (1) filed to Committee Substitute
- 2nd reading, to Rules
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar with Committee Substitute
- Posted in committee
- To Health & Welfare
- Introduced in House
- Prefiled by the sponsor(s).
+ − Amendments (2)
Retain original provisions; amend KRS 405.075 to allow places of worship to voluntarily participate in the safe haven program by arranging for transportation of the newborn via 911 or emergency medical services, and add liability immunity.
Retain original provisions; clarify limitations on liability.