+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
- To Judiciary (S)
- Received in Senate
- 3rd reading, passed 79-21 with Committee Substitute (2), floor amendment (3)
- Floor amendment (3) filed to Committee Substitute (2)
- Posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Friday, February 14, 2014
- Reported favorably, to Rules with Committee Substitute (2)
- Recommitted to Judiciary (H)
- Floor amendments (1) and (2) filed to Committee Substitute
- 2nd reading, to Rules
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar with Committee Substitute
- Posted in committee
- To Judiciary (H)
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (5)
Amend to allow inspection of expunged criminal records where required by federal or state law or regulation.
Amend to restore the requirement that a misdemeanor or violation committed five years prior to the offense sought to be expunged prohibits the expungement request from being granted.
Amend to delete provisions relating to employment of persons with expunged offenses and to criminal history providers.
Delete Sections 3 and 4 of the bill relating to employment of persons with an expunged felony and the regulation of criminal history providers.
Amend to modify the criteria for expungement eligibility in regard to precursor offenses; modify the provisions relating to an employer's responsibility and liability in regard to the employment of persons with an expunged felony.