+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
- Floor amendments (1) and (2) and (3) filed
- Posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Monday, March 21, 2016
- 2nd reading, to Rules
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar
- Posted in committee
- Reassigned to State Government
- To Elections, Const. Amendments & Intergovernmental Affairs
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (3)
Amend to require candidates for the General Assembly to file certain income tax returns with certain officials in order to be on the ballot.
Create a new section of KRS Chapter 6 to require the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House to file copies of both state and federal, individual and business income tax returns within 30 days of the effective date of this Act.
Amend KRS 121.180 to require a member of the General Assembly to file with the Registry of Election Finance any civil proceeding which involves the member; requires the registry to maintain documentation of the civil proceeding for public inspection.