+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
- Placed in the Orders of the Day
- Taken from Rules
- Floor amendment (2) filed
- 2nd reading, to Rules
- Floor amendment (1) filed
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar
- Posted in committee
- To Licensing & Occupations (H)
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
Retain original provisions; provide a process authorizing licensees affected to petition the board to rescind restrictions if factors leading to the alcohol impact area have not changed.
Retain original provisions, except amend definition of "local government" to apply only to consolidated local governments or a city of the first class.