+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (10)
- Floor amendment (5) filed
- Posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Friday, February 14, 2014
- Floor amendment (4) filed
- Floor amendments (2) and (3) filed
- 2nd reading, to Rules
- Floor amendment (1) filed
- Reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar
- Posted in committee
- To Health & Welfare (H)
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (5)
Retain original provisions except exempt qualifying cigar bars, and private clubs from the smoking ban; remove e-cigarettes from the definition of smoking.
Retain original provisions except require that any fines collected be deposited in the state general fund.
Retain original provisions except establish an exemption for cigar bars that are physically separated from other establishments, have an on-site humidor, only permit the smoking of cigars that retail for $2.00 or more per cigar, and which possess certain filtering systems.
Retain original provisions, except exempt e-cigarettes from the smoking ban.
Retain original provisions, except exempt pari-mutuel wagering facilities.