+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (19)
- Session Sine Die
- Housing Affordability Impact Note Filed as amended with House Amendment No. 1, from the Illinois Housing Development Authority.
- Fiscal Note Filed as amended by House Amendment No. 1, from the Illinois Department of Revenue.
- Referred to Rules
- First Reading
- Placed on Calendar Order of First Reading February 23, 2006
- Arrive in Senate
- Third Reading - Short Debate - Passed 112-000-000
- Housing Affordability Impact Note Filed As Amended by HA 1
- Second Reading - Short Debate
- Placed on Calendar Order of 3rd Reading - Short Debate
- Placed on Calendar 2nd Reading - Short Debate
- Do Pass as Amended / Short Debate Revenue Committee; 010-000-000
- House Committee Amendment No. 1 Adopted in Revenue Committee; by Voice Vote
- House Committee Amendment No. 1 Filed with Clerk by Revenue Committee
- Assigned to Revenue Committee
- Referred to Rules Committee
- First Reading
- Filed with the Clerk by Rep. Jack D. Franks
+ − Adopted Amendment
Deletes everything after the enacting clause. Reinserts the provisions of the bill as introduced with the following changes: (i) provides that each tax bill may (instead of must) include information that certain taxpayers may be eligible for tax exemptions, abatements, and other assistance programs; (ii) provides that payments for the purposes of the homestead protection program must be made from the general fund of the county (instead of from the indemnity fund); and (iii) deletes a provision allowing the county treasurer to release or subordinate a lien with respect to the homestead protection program. Effective immediately.