+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the Senate:
- Report adopted; Passed Second Reading and referred to WAM.
- Reported from GVO (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 463) with recommendation of passage on Second Reading and referral to WAM.
On February 14, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on GVO recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in GVO were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kim, Ruderman, Galuteria, K. Rhoads; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Tokuda.
On February 10, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on GVO has scheduled a public hearing on 02-14-17 2:55PM in conference room 224.
On January 23, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to GVO, WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
On January 20, 2017 in the Senate: