+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On March 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, CPC, referral sheet 26
- Pass First Reading
On March 3, 2017 in the House:
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 32).
On March 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Third Reading. Ayes, 24; Aye(s) with reservations: none. Noes, 0 (none). Excused, 1 (Senator(s) Gabbard). Transmitted to House.
On March 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- One Day Notice 03-03-17.
- Report adopted; Passed Second Reading.
- Reported from CPH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 601) with recommendation of passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 27, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on CPH recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in CPH were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Baker, Nishihara, S. Chang, Espero, Ihara; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 2 Excused: Senator(s) Kidani, Ruderman.
On February 17, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on CPH has scheduled a public hearing on 02-27-17 9:30AM in conference room 229.
On January 23, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to CPH.
- Passed First Reading.
On January 20, 2017 in the Senate: