+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (13)
On March 8, 2017 in the Senate:
- Notice of bill proposing constitutional amendment transmitted to Governor pursuant to Article XVII, Section 3 (Sen. Com. No. 1).
On March 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 26
- Pass First Reading
On March 3, 2017 in the House:
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 70).
On March 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Third Reading. Ayes, 24; Aye(s) with reservations: none. Noes, 0 (none). Excused, 1 (Senator(s) Gabbard). Transmitted to House.
On March 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- One Day Notice 03-03-17.
- Report adopted; Passed Second Reading.
- Reported from JDL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 592) with recommendation of passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on JDL recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in JDL were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keith-Agaran, K. Rhoads, Gabbard, L. Thielen; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Kim.
On February 1, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on JDL has scheduled a public hearing on 02-06-17 9:30AM in conference room 016.
On January 27, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to JDL.
- Passed First Reading.
On January 25, 2017 in the Senate:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (14)