+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to FIN, referral sheet 21
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 7).
On February 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Third Reading. Ayes, 24; Aye(s) with reservations: none . Noes, 0 (none). Excused, 1 (Senator(s) English). Transmitted to House.
On February 10, 2017 in the Senate:
- One Day Notice 02-13-17.
- Report adopted; Passed Second Reading.
- Reported from WAM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 113) with recommendation of passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on WAM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in WAM were as follows: 8 Aye(s): Senator(s) Tokuda, Dela Cruz, English, Galuteria, Inouye, K. Kahele, Riviere, Shimabukuro; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 3 Excused: Senator(s) Harimoto, Taniguchi, Wakai.
On January 30, 2017 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on WAM has scheduled a public hearing on 02-03-17 9:30AM in conference room 211.
On January 27, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
On January 25, 2017 in the Senate:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (16)