+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On March 29, 2016 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Ing, Kong, Luke, Saiki, Thielen, Tokioka excused (7).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1413-16), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 28, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Belatti, Brower, Creagan, Har, Hashem, Nakashima, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Fukumoto Chang, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Kawakami, C. Lee, Oshiro, Yamane.
On March 24, 2016 in the House:
- Scheduled for decision making on Monday, 03-28-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On March 23, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 03-28-16 at 2:00 PM.
On March 21, 2016 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 03-23-16 2:30PM in conference room 325.
On March 14, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 28
On March 11, 2016 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)