+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On April 2, 2013 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Carroll excused (1).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1379), recommending referral to FIN.
On April 1, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Kawakami, Belatti, Brower, Evans, C. Lee, Tsuji, Yamane, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Cachola; Noes: none; and 6 Excused: Representative(s) McKelvey, Cabanilla, Carroll, Har, Ito, McDermott.
On March 27, 2013 in the House:
- Scheduled for decision making on Monday, 04-01-13 2:25PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 04-01-13.
On March 22, 2013 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 03-27-13 4:00PM in House conference room 325.
On March 14, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 37
On March 13, 2013 in the House:
On March 12, 2013 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)