+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On March 30, 2015 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and DeCoite, Lowen excused (2).
- Reported from VMI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1245), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 24, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on VMI recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) Ito, Tokioka, Brower, Choy, DeCoite, Kawakami, Kong, Ohno, Onishi, Tsuji, Matsumoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Cachola, Woodson.
On March 23, 2015 in the House:
- Scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 03-24-15 9:15AM in conference room 312.
- The committee(s) on VMI recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 03-24-15 at 9:15 AM.
On March 20, 2015 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by VMI on Monday, 03-23-15 10:30AM in conference room 312.
On March 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to VMI, FIN, referral sheet 33
On March 10, 2015 in the House:
On March 9, 2015 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (18)