+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On March 23, 2016 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Kawakami, Kong, Pouha excused (3).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1188-16), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 17, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, Yamashita, Aquino, Ichiyama, Johanson, Keohokalole, Nakashima, San Buenaventura, Takumi, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Har.
On March 14, 2016 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 03-17-16 10:00AM in conference room 309.
On March 11, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, FIN, referral sheet 27
On March 10, 2016 in the House:
On March 9, 2016 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)