+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Gates, McDermott, Quinlan, Thielen excused (4).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1137-18), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 8, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 4 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, Gates, Creagan, Say; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) DeCoite, Ing, Thielen.
On March 7, 2018 in the House:
- Resolution re-scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 03-08-18 9:30AM in conference room 329.
On March 6, 2018 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 03-08-18 9:30AM in House conference room 429.
- Re-referred to PBS, FIN, referral sheet 33
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to PBS/HHS, FIN, referral sheet 18
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (20)