+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On March 28, 2018 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Souki excused (1).
- Reported from HED (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1695-18), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 22, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HED recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Hashem, Creagan, Kong, Learmont, Ohno, Onishi, Woodson, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Ing, Quinlan.
On March 21, 2018 in the House:
- Scheduled for decision making on Thursday, 03-22-18 2:00PM in conference room 309.
On March 20, 2018 in the House:
- The committee(s) on HED recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 03-22-18 at 2:00 PM.
On March 16, 2018 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HED on Tuesday, 03-20-18 2:10PM in conference room 309.
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to HED, FIN, referral sheet 39
On March 9, 2018 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)