+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On April 1, 2013 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on EDN/HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Kawakami, McKelvey excused (2).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1286), recommending referral to EDN/HED.
On March 27, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 5 Ayes: Representative(s) Hanohano, Cullen, Coffman, Evans, Lowen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Kawakami, C. Lee, Fale.
On March 21, 2013 in the House:
- Resolution re-scheduled to be heard by OMH on Wednesday, 03-27-13 11:00AM in conference room 325.
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by OMH on Wednesday, 03-27-13 9:30AM in conference room 325.
On March 18, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, EDN/HED, referral sheet 39
On March 13, 2013 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (15)