+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On April 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to WTL/WAM.
On April 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 480).
On April 5, 2018 in the House:
- Transmitted to Senate.
- Adopted as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Thielen, Ward voting no (2) and Representative(s) Choy, Holt, C. Lee, LoPresti, Nakashima, Quinlan excused (6).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1846-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending adoption.
On April 4, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 4 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Todd, Cullen, Kong; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Thielen; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, McKelvey.
On April 2, 2018 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by WAL on Wednesday, 04-04-18 11:20AM in conference room 325.
On March 28, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to WAL, referral sheet 49
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, FIN, referral sheet 39
On March 8, 2018 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)