+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On March 31, 2015 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Oshiro, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from LAB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1273), recommending referral to CPC.
On March 27, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on LAB recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Keohokalole, Aquino, Har, Ichiyama, Johanson, LoPresti, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Takumi, Yamashita; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Tupola.
On March 24, 2015 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by LAB on Friday, 03-27-15 10:10AM in conference room 309.
On March 5, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to LAB, CPC, referral sheet 28
On March 4, 2015 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)