+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On March 24, 2016 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Ward voting no (1) and Representative(s) Kawakami, Kong, Oshiro, Tokioka, Tupola, Woodson excused (6).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1318-16), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 17, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Creagan, Har, Hashem, Oshiro, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Yamane; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Fukumoto Chang; Noes: none; and 6 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Brower, Kawakami, C. Lee, Nakashima, McDermott.
On March 14, 2016 in the House:
- Scheduled for decision making on Wednesday, 03-16-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 03-16-16 2:00PM.
On March 9, 2016 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CPC on Monday, 03-14-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On March 3, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 23
On February 24, 2016 in the House:
- To be offered.