+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 31, 2015 in the House:
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Oshiro, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1361) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to FIN.
On March 30, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Brower, Creagan, Har, C. Lee, Nakashima, Oshiro, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Fukumoto Chang, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Hashem, Kawakami, Yamane.
On March 27, 2015 in the House:
- Proposed draft of Resolution scheduled to be heard by CPC on Monday, 03-30-15 2:00PM in conference room 325. Copy of proposed draft available at www.capitol.hawaii.gov.
- Re-referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 41
On February 23, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to TRN, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 23
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- To be offered.