+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On March 29, 2016 in the House:
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Ing, Kong, Luke, Saiki, Thielen, Tokioka excused (7).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1419-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to FIN.
On March 24, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Brower, Hashem, C. Lee, Nakashima, Takayama, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 5 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Creagan, Kawakami, Morikawa, Woodson.
On March 21, 2016 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 03-24-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On February 5, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 10
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)