+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
On April 8, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to HRE, WAM.
On April 4, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 495).
On April 3, 2014 in the House:
- Transmitted to Senate.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Cachola, Carroll, Oshiro, Say excused (4).
- Reported from FIN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1444-14), recommending adoption.
On April 2, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on FIN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 15 Ayes: Representative(s) Luke, Nishimoto, Johanson, Cullen, Ing, Jordan, Kobayashi, Lowen, Morikawa, Onishi, Takayama, Tokioka, Yamashita, Fukumoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Hashem, Woodson.
On April 1, 2014 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On March 31, 2014 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by FIN on Wednesday, 04-02-14 3:30PM in conference room 308.
On March 20, 2014 in the House:
- Re-referred to FIN, referral sheet 39
On March 13, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to HED, FIN, referral sheet 34
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)