+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On March 28, 2018 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with Representative(s) McDermott, Tupola, Ward voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1527-18), recommending referral to JUD.
On March 20, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Lowen, Cullen, Kong, McKelvey, Todd; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) McDermott; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee, Yamane.
On March 15, 2018 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 03-20-18 9:00AM in conference room 325.
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, JUD, referral sheet 39
On March 9, 2018 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsor